Below is our recent interview with Leonard Tatum, CEO & Founder at Tatum Games:
Q: Could you provide our readers with a brief introduction to your company?
A: Tatum Games is a passionate and innovative tech company that is currently spearheading solutions to many of the pain points in the mobile ecosystem, such as analytics and advertising. Specifically, this organization is addressing issues with targeted user acquisition for developers on smartphones.
Q: Any highlights on your recent announcement?
A: November 16th, 2021 – Tatum Games launched MIKROS, a SaaS product that helps identify better insights about user behaviors, including user spending habits. MIKROS is a next generation analytics service that embodies the saying, “sharing is caring”. Tatum Games understands that when it comes to data, sharing can serve as a way to generate greater results.
This is why the idea of data pooling has risen in prominence. Data pooling is basically what it sounds like – combining together data to improve the overall effectiveness. This is otherwise known as second party data.
MIKROS utilizes data pooling and their patented M2M (mobile-to-mobile) technology to develop better customer relationships. As well as resolve data ‘bottlenecks’ (a point in which the flow of data has stopped), improve algorithms and enhance data access. Game developers can now look beyond their own customer data to create more well-rounded conclusions.
Here’s how it works. MIKROS sorts users by spend and activity levels. This is done across their ecosystem, which differs from how data is managed today by competitor platforms who do not offer any data pooling. Then developers can view reports in a dashboard so that they can better understand their users’ behavior across many games and pinpoint areas to improve their customer experience.
All of this is done safely, securely and with anonymity. As mentioned in their technical documentation, MIKROS will “never share the identity of Competitors. And we feel strongly that we never have to. The purpose of Competitors is to provide you context about how your KPIs compare to your competition. The more informed you are, the more money you will save while making decisions to improve your business bottomline. All Competitors are anonymized, similar to all user information we collect.”
Try MIKROS today for FREE and see why they are considered the world’s leading in-app analytics service.
Q: Can you give us more insights into your offering?
A: There are a few major highlights that put MIKROS ahead of other analytics services such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, New Relic, Mixpanel, ect. MIKROS is a platform built specifically for game developers by game developers and the result of this are a number of unique features that only exist on MIKROS.
- Only MIKROS can tell you your users entire spending history and habits. You know which users are Whales, Freeloaders or other. You also know what type of purchases users are making across all the games they use.
- Only MIKROS can tell you your users reputation history. By examining user behaviors and other player interactions across all games, MIKROS is capable of identifying which users are hackers, cheats or trolls. For the first time ever, you are able to take a proactive approach to dealing with troublesome users before any damage is done to your product.
- [HUGE FEATURE] Only with MIKROS can you compare your KPIs to your competitors! For the first time ever, you can finally see how well your app is performing compared to your competition. Tips and advice are also provided to help you create actionable milestones to improve your product and increase downloads and spending.
Q: What can we expect from your company in next 6 months? What are your plans?
A: MIKROS is fast growing. Updates are done every 1-2 weeks. In the next 6 months, many features will be added to help game developers cater to their users and know exactly what their users enjoy. To keep up with these upcoming features, game developers are encouraged to join the MIKROS community Slack. There are no costs to join, and it’s an environment where you can interact with other game developers, form partnerships, pitch your product, and get direct help with implementing MIKROS into your game.
Q: What is the best thing about your company that people might not know about?
A: We are very approachable. Tatum Games does not operate within a bubble. You are always able to reach out to any of the Tatum Games staff directly through the MIKROS community Slack to suggest features, to receive technical help, or just to chitchat. We built this service to help support game developers, and we look forward to the game development community continual support of us. Our symbiotic relationship encompasses our core values.
Our Core Values:
- Transparency & Honesty: We believe that real service derives from integrity and honesty.
- Accountability: We always act with a sense of accountability as we each are responsible for the company’s success.
- Technology: We utilize the most agile and modern technologies to ensure high quality products.
- Understanding: We listen closely to our customers to ensure we understand their needs.
- Motivation: We have the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of our goals.
Tatum Games looks forward to learning about your game and how MIKROS can take your product to the next level!