Below is our recent interview with Mary Everette Cann, Marketing director at CapTech:
Q: Could you provide our readers with a brief introduction to your company?
A: CapTech is a technology consulting firm that helps clients grow efficient, successful businesses. It does so by delivering the data, systems, and ingenuity organizations need to stay ahead and transform what’s possible in a changing world. CapTech leaders are master builders, creators, and problem solvers who find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting their hands dirty with tailored solutions for each client. Across industries and business goals, CapTech fuses technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to ignite innovation and move business forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together with clients, CapTech drives outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons CapTech has been named to the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
Q: Any highlights on your recent announcement?
A: Key stats
- There has been a 25% increase in overall reported travel from 2020-2021.
- 64% ranked a business being inclusive and accessible to everyone, including those with disabilities, as influential on purchasing decisions.
- Cost, availability, and accessibility/inclusivity influence purchasing decisions most heavily.
- Nearly half would like to continue ot use curbside pickup or drive up using an app.
- Consumers want to keep paying with their smart devices, using live chat, and joining waitlists online.
Q: Can you give us more insights into your offering?
A: Consumer Survey: This is our second annual consumer study, which we initiated during the height of COIVD-19. We are very interested in seeing how the pandemic has affected consumer behaviors for the long term and how we can assist our clients to meet and exceed customer expectations.
We build solutions to support technology advancements through our four key areas of expertise:
– Management Consulting
– Technology Solutions
– Data & Analytics
– Customer Experience
Our experience spans the following industries:
– Banking & Financial Services
– Consumer & Retail
– Energy & Utilities
– Government & Public Sector
– Healthcare & Life Sciences
– Private Equity
– Technology, Media, & Telecommunications
– Travel & Hospitality
Q: What can we expect from your company in next 6 months? What are your plans?
- 2022 Tech Trends – January
- 2022 Customer Experience (CX) Trends – January
- New episodes on our CapTech Trends podcast
Q: What is the best thing about your company that people might not know about?
A: We strive to the be the best firm to work with and to work for, which drives everything we do. We also believe that technology can create a better future. As such, we are committed to leveraging our resources and strengths as innovators, engineers, and strategists to improve the lives of disadvantaged and underrepresented people in the communities we serve. Our investments concentrate on programs that increase food and housing security, improve technology access and promote youth development.