Hula Networks Buy Back Program
Hula Networks is a global buyer of used routers, switches, and storage from multiple OEM’s including Arista Networks...
Hula Networks is a global buyer of used routers, switches, and storage from multiple OEM’s including Arista Networks, Cisco Systems, EMC, Juniper Networks, NetApp and others.
- Money: Hula offers accurate and fair cash values for all of your network hardware.
- Trade-in and exchanges allow for free IT budget spending.
- Hassle Free: No time-consuming negotiations, Hula will handle all auditing, packing and shipping of removals and transportation coordination.
- Logistics: Nationwide decommissioning and transportation.
- Industry Expertise: Hula brings more than 20 years of industry experience to provide you guidance and support through the entire procurement process.
- Quick Response: 8-hour bid response.
- Reduce your carbon footprint – Hula is a green alternative, all of the equipment we buyback is either : reused or properly recycled;
Written by Hula Networks: 1-866-HULANET or firstname.lastname@example.org