Below is our recent interview with Julia Vander Hoeven, Head of Communications at Female Founders:
Q: Could you provide our readers with a brief introduction to your company?
A: Female Founders is the European market leader in driving gender diversity in tech and innovation, reaching over 45k people across Europe. We work with startups, investors and corporates who believe in creating an equal future through providing equal opportunities. To support our mission of creating an equal future we offer a variety of programs, services and events including our investment readiness accelerator – Grow F, our leadership program – Lead F, gender diversity consulting and Europe’s leading event for female entrepreneurship – Lead Today. Shape Tomorrow.
Q: Any highlights on your recent announcement?
A: At Female Founders we are in full preparation mode for Lead Today. Shape Tomorrow. 2022. We are so excited to be hosting our flagship event for the 4th time this year on June 1st and 2nd, Featuring more than 100 speakers and 2500 expected participants in a hybrid in-person and online format.
This event is the ultimate place to be for everyone who’s interested in fostering gender diversity in tech & innovation, while meeting the thought-leaders of the European startup & tech ecosystem. LTST22 brings together founders, investors, operators and corporates who actively want to create an equal future together.
The event will be hosted in cooperation with many major partners and brands who are showing their support for the mission and belief behind it. These partners and brands include: Microsoft, Meta, Cisco, Cavalry Ventures, Uniqua, Wayra and LGT Private Banking.
Q: Can you give us more insights into your offering?
A: Lead Today. Shape Tomorrow. 2022 (#LTST2022) at a glance:
- Taking place in Vienna & online
- June 1-2, 2022
- 100+ speakers from 30+ countries
- 2500 expected attendees
- Speakers include:
- Lubomila Jordanova Founder & CEO of PlanA.Earth│Co-founder of Greentech Alliance│Obama Leader│LinkedIn Top Voice
- Tino Krause, Regional Director Central Europe at Meta
- Mina Saidze Founder of Inclusive Tech│Forbes 30 u 30│Data Evangelist │Linkedin Top Voice
- Jennifer Phan Co-Founder & CEO of Passionfroot│Angel Investor
- Johannes Braith CEO & Co-Founder at Storebox | Angel Investor | Forbes 30 u 30 | EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- And more
The event puts a spotlight on tech topics like: Health Tech, Climate Tech, Consumer Goods, Enterprise Software, Deep Tech, Fintech, but also diversity talks about gender equality, a diverse tech ecosystem and equal opportunities in funding.
The Startup Competition is another key component of the agenda at #LTST2022. Startups are going on stage! 20 female-led startups will be presenting their companies to the jury & the audience, live in Vienna. The prize is a fast track to funding!
Q: What can we expect from your company in the next 6 months? What are your plans?
A: In the next six months, aside from hosting Lead Today. Shape Tomorrow. we plan to continue working hard at creating an equal future through equal opportunities in tech and innovation. We are doing this by working on programs events and services focused on three main areas:
Startups and Investment
- Grow F – investment readiness startup accelerator for female led ventures – currently hosting batch #7-
- Everything About event series – intimate online sessions with expert insights for founders
- Demo Day – showcasing the most promising female-led ventures in Europe and connecting them with our investor network
- Lead F – leadership accelerator for women
- LTST TalentHack – no-code hackathon connecting talent and tech companies who are looking to hire
- Gender Diversity Consulting – helping companies become more successful by improving their diversity and inclusion strategies.
Our Growing Community
- Lead Today. Shape Tomorrow- Europe’s leading event for female entrepreneurship
- Online Community – combining our social media channels, newsletter and blog.
Q: What is the best thing about your company that people might not know about?
A: One of the best things about our company that people might know about is the incredible team behind everything we do! We have a great team culture created by a very caring, dedicated and hard-working team focused on truly having an impact.