E-PAL Offers Gamers The Ability To Hire And Play With The Most Engaging Gamers, Creators, And Pros
Below is our recent interview with Leo Li from E-PAL:
Q: Could you provide our readers with a brief introduction to your company?
A: Founded in 2020 and now with 1.8M registered users, E-PAL is the best-in-class social network for gaming enthusiasts. E-PAL offers gamers the ability to hire and play with the most engaging gamers, creators, and pros to sharpen their skills, ensure safe, toxic-free multiplayer sessions, or just socialize and talk about shared interests. E-PAL is also the largest gaming freelancer platform where 170k verified ePals (service providers on the site) are offering services for gamers worldwide.
Q: Any highlights on your recent announcement?
A: We have two recent announcements that we would like to share:
- E-PAL Debuts as An Exhibitor at Game Developer Conference 2023, Unlocking New Partnerships with Gaming Professionals
- EPAL Partners with Truedata eSports Team, Exploring New Markets in LATAM. Truedata eSports Team is the biggest eSports team in the Amazonian area.
Recommended: An Interview With Boris Svirsky, The Co-Founder At Safeway Moving Inc
Q: Can you give us more insights into your offering?
A: E-PAL’s business is so unique and I bet you have not heard about it before. Imagine a platform where you can hire your teammates to battle alongside you. Let them be your in-game bodyguard your pocker healer carrying you through your winning streak.
- The top 25% ePals make 500 USD a month, while the top 1% ePals make 4,700+ USD a month. ePal has become a popular side hustle for a lot of gamers.
- Plenty of influencers have made content about E-PAL that is well-received by the gaming community, attracting above-average viewership and engagement. People think “hiring an ePal to game with” is “weirdly wholesome”, and once they have experienced it, they understand why many people kept ordering ePals and making EPAL content. EPAL has also been featured through VICE and Wired.
- E-PAL is backed by world-renowned venture capital firms and investors such as a16z and Galaxy Interactive. It is expected to become the best social hub for gamers worldwide in the near future.
- All of E-Pal’s service providers are reviewed and approved to be on the platform as part of its commitment to offering a toxic-free experience for everyone.
Q: What can we expect from your company in next 6 months?
A: With more and more players realizing the advantages of hiring ePals, E-PAL as a unique platform is rapidly growing. E-PAL is also actively expanding to Spanish/Portuguese/German speaking countries, East Asia, and other global markets. We at E-PAL hope more people can treat ePal as a respected career, a lucrative side hustle that gets more popularity and positive feedbacks.
Recommended: Cabin Air Sensor Solutions Has Developed A Portable, Nano-Optical Sensor To Detect Poisonous Compounds In Aircraft Cabins
Q: What are your plans?What is the best thing about your company that people might not know about?
A: E-PAL plans to partner with more stakeholders in the gaming industry, including but not limited to eSports Teams, gaming studios, game publishers, and gaming accessory companies. Gaming is the undisputed future of entertainment, and ePals are the rising stars of the gaming industry. E-PAL invites professionals in the gaming industry to embrace the future of gaming partnerships, as Walt Disney once said, “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” Together, we will make the dream of revolutionizing the gaming industry a reality.
90% of the people never realized the power of ePals and what they can do to positively help the gaming industry.